mumsnet

Friday, September 25, 2020

It’s all change

It’s been a long time since I last posted, back in 2017 I had a major relapse and it’s only been in the last few months that I have felt anywhere near normal! I have decided not to concentrate on accesible toilets but to write about the in’s and out’s of my daily life living with MS. I hope people will find it interesting if not amusing. Almost a year ago my Social Worker arranged for me to have a Personal Assistant (PA) four times a week so that my husband could go back out to work and I had someone with me for eight hours a day. Unfortunately following my relapse I have lost the use of my hands and arms so I am not safe to be left alone, to look at me you wouldn’t know, in fact my friends tell me I’m looking really well! It’s my care company that suggested I brought this Blog back to life.  So that’s my background, let see how it goes over the next few weeks. Below is a picture of me when one of my PAs took me out for the day.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1n0cok6H9SOW8OEoYrW2zdG-YDyaMemdH

No comments :

Post a Comment