mumsnet

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Trial and Error

I decided to try some more modern technology and download the blogger app to my phone with the thought I could write a post and upload a photo instantly. So this morning I thought I would give it a go using some pictures from last weekend

Strada - London SW1Y 4EA

Armed with our Tesco club card vouchers and still buzzing from our trip to see CIrque du Soleil we went to eat at strada. I asked if the chef would cut up my food before it was brought out and the answer was yes ( never has the restaurant refused and it really helps with fatigue management). The food was great now time for a trip to the loo, I was a bit disappointed for me not ideal as the grab rail was only horizontal and not vertical so I needed assistance due to my distinct lack of balance. Anyway it wouldn't stop me going there again but judge for yourself!! 

Until next time xx



No comments :

Post a Comment