mumsnet

Sunday, January 5, 2014

HOBBYCRAFT


Yesterday we went over to see my Mum and Dad but before doing so we needed to get a few bits and pieces. We stopped at the Junction Retail Park in Aylesbury and as usual I needed to go to the loo after shopping!

Now the first thing that sprung to mind was the accessible loo in Hobbycraft - I always like a good excuse to go into  Hobbycraft!! As my cousin said ' Julie you will spend more than a penny in there'.

For me not only is it a great shop to visit as it is fully accessible but even in the loo there are bits to read while you are contemplating!!




Cambridge St, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP20 1DG
0845 051 6575


     

    


Pictures 3 and 4 are a view from the loo!

Great facilities I will be going there again.

No comments :

Post a Comment