mumsnet

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Worthing - West Sussex

Worthing Seafront





Last summer we went down to Worthing. 


The sea front there is very accessible and has a promenade which goes a long the whole of the Seafront, on a nice summers day it makes a lovely gentle stroll or roll in my case!!

We stopped for an ice cream and I used the facilities. The ones I used did require a Radar key. Which normally means you can expect tidy and clean facilities. I wasn't disappointed however I did experience something that I hadn't before and haven't since. Just look at the photos below and see the height of the drop down hand rails they nearly came up to my arm pits - quite extraordinary!

However lots of room but due to the heigt of the handrails I did need assistance.



No comments :

Post a Comment